1. Bean There Cafe
2. Dolce Spa
3. RNM Restaurant
4. Upper Playground
5. Thep Phenom Restaurant
6. Cafe du Soleil
7. Indian Oven
8. Harvey Milk Rec Center
9. N-Judan Muni Stop
10. CPMC Hospital/ER
11. Golden Produce
12. Duboce Park Cafe
13. Jumpin Java Cafe
14. Guy's Flowers
15. Church Street Flowers
16. Cafe Mediterranee
17. Cafe Flor
18. Wingard Home
19. Public Library
20. Best In Show Pets
21. Randall Museum
22. Castro Theater
23. Post Office
24. Rosamunde Sausage
1. Bean There. Funky corner cafe with Great Espresso.
Sit outside, boot up on the WIFI and watch the cast change character with each pasing hour. Review.
2.Dolci Beauty Lounge Be de-fanged and de-cuticled in a masage chair. Hairy today? Gone to Dolci .
5. Thep Phenom. White table cloth when you need it. Great food from fab family. Zagat adored and so do I. Read the Chronicle review.
6. The Cheers of Duboce Park, Where everybody knows your name, or at least the name of the VC fim that is giving you your first round of angel funding. True culture mix of French, Francisan & yogurt fabulousness.Review.
7. Indian Oven. A more $$ alternative to Rotee.
Call for Reservations. Busy.Yummy. Review.
4.Upper Playground Style + Art + San Francisco fashion
(I am the walrus) comic twists on urban hiphop and pop trends
good community vibe.
9. N Judah Muni stop and Duboce Park. Downtown in 12 minutes or less or your ride is free!
12. Duboce Park Cafe, New from the people who brought you Dolores Park Cafe. Creative Name.Yelp review.
14. Guys Flower Shop for 25 years. Fantastic Fragrant flowers, sold on the street, out of Guy''s GarageDoesnt get more local flavor than that. Great $$. Great flowers. Great Guy! Guardiann sez: Best local flower shop. We agree.
17. Cafe Flor, Great place to come out of the closet to your family. The breakfast is good.
18.Wingard Home:Mr Fashion. with a Capitol "T" (Kenneth to his Yalie brethern) sets "T"rends.
Has lasting "T"aste. Even his dog, "T"aylor, is "T"errific. Every home needs accessories.
No "T"aboo left un"T"urned. "T"ruely "T"asteful.
3.RNM in the hood is glamourous. Uspscale, L.A. Chic, and local hangout all at once.
Robert at door is devine
24.Rosamunde Resturants we love, a Grill in the homeland of the vegan. Order up here and drink with beer next door at Toronado
22. The Castro Theater is San Francisco's historic movie palace.Wurlitzers, Big Single Screen Movie Palace with Great Revival Schedule.
An endangered species.